Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Birds and the Bees

Yay for fall TV!  If you're not watching Parenthood yet, watch the clip.  Laugh.  Turn to NBC tonight at 10 pm.  Come back tomorrow and thank me.

This is probably the show I'm most excited about - well, this and 30 Rock.  The story follows a four siblings and their day-to-day lives and struggles.  It looks at life from so many different perspectives - Max has Aspergers, Joel was a construction worker who found himself out of work and is now a stay-at-home dad, Lauren is a single mom with teenagers, Hattie is learning to drive.  It's funny but more importantly, it's real.  I love it.

More new shows air this week - we caught the debut of Lone Star last night.  Pretty good but not to the point of making a date with my TV.  "Chase" on NBC? ...no thanks.

Hm...What else is worth watching this season?  Don't say Glee...I don't like starting a show mid-way through so I'll watch it on Netflix later.

No comments:

Post a Comment