Friday, September 17, 2010

Meet my friends

I'd like to introduce you to some new friends of mine.

Gerald is shy and a little clumsy but once he gets to know you, he's pretty friendly.  Try not to look up at him all the time...he gets embarrassed about how tall he is.

You might think that Tommy would be mean...I mean, tigers aren't usually that nice.  But Tommy is the perfect tiger.  He's very protective of his friends.

Ellie the Elephant and Melvin the Monkey are pretty much inseparable.

I got them to pose for a picture the other day.  They wanted to wait for their friend Lenny the Lion but he's still working on his mane and he doesn't want any pictures taken before he's all grown up and finished.

Aren't they so cute?  This is my first try at amigurimi and I'm loving it!  Now I'm on a hunt for patterns...I think a turkey on our Thanksgiving table would be awesome.  Any suggestions on where to find a pattern?

PS. Replicas of Ellie, Gerald, Melvin and Tommy will be in my Etsy shop later today but I definitely won't sell these ones.  I would never sell my friends...what kind of person do you think I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment