Monday, December 13, 2010

Updatin'

Usually on Monday I write about whatever we did over the weekend. But....we did nothing. As in n-o-t-h-i-n-g, nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was wonderful.

Well, kind of. We did whatever we wanted to without having schedules and timelines. So we went to the Holiday Market, church, lunch with the family.

And.

I updated my Etsy shop. I've been making a ton of stuff but it's been in stores or at craft shows...or in a tote that should be labeled "Things to photograph when you stop procrastinating." But since I built a handy dandy new light box, there's no excuse.

So....after hours of quality time with my camera, the lightbox, and picasa....
I've listed like 25 things to my shop and I have...like....too many more. Like 15 or 20. At least.

Crossing my fingers that those Etsy Transaction emails start coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment