Friday, October 8, 2010

People Make Cool Things: Kiramaku

 

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="344" caption="Green Gold Chrysanthemum Necklace"][/caption]

 

Pretty, pretty.

 

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="344" caption="Pink Quartz Ring - Blue Variation"][/caption]

 

Kiramaku is a shop that sells pretty jewelry in Quebec, Canada.  Her shop name means "shine of the ocean" in Japanese, and she chose it because she loves all shiny things.   She also sells some of her own artwork.  This one is my favorite.

 

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="344" caption="Revised Columbine Original Artwork"][/caption]

 

Click on the photos to visit her shop.

Find Kiramaku online: Shop | Blog | Twitter

__________________________

PS.  I had a marathon photo shoot earlier and I'm trying to get photos edited for a massive shop update.  I should probably wait and debut each new line one at a time, but I'm impatient.  Check the shop later for coasters, notebooks and tiny flowers.  I'm most excited about the notebooks - some of them are made with pages from vintage hymnals, sheet music and children's books!

No comments:

Post a Comment