Wednesday, December 22, 2010

People Make Cool Things: Love Elycia

I was super excited to find out that I get to feature Elycia's blog and shop this week.

Love Elycia was one of the first blogs I found and liked enough to actually figure out how to use Google Reader in order to keep up with her blog.

Elycia makes funny/cute headbands:



She draws super adorable girls who tell a story...Derby is my favorite, mostly because she crochets!

And apparently her kitties are well behaved enough to be allowed in her craft room.



I try to let Maddy in the craft room...and then get mad at her and throw her out.

LoveElycia online: Shop | Blog | Twitter

*Now that I'm back to blogging on a (semi) regular basis, I've re-joined the BesTeam on Etsy to feature some great artist/crafters. Yay!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment